DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Newbie from Deira Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Newbie from Deira Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Newbie from Deira Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Newbie from Deira Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Newbie from Deira Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Newbie from Deira Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Newbie from Deira Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Newbie from Deira Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Newbie from Deira Vote_lcapNewbie from Deira Voting_barNewbie from Deira Vote_rcap 
Jay
Newbie from Deira Vote_lcapNewbie from Deira Voting_barNewbie from Deira Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Newbie from Deira

Go down 
+5
cathurga
Jojohn
LaNcE
jovenshadow
KIKO
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello there...I'm Fiel from Deira and it's nice that I found this site for my newfound hobby..I have a nitro touring car but having difficulty finding a place to give it a go..I hope that you folks can help out on all issues that I might encounter concerning this hobby in the future..see you around..
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:14 pm

welcome to dubdrift sir!, most of us use electric car for drifting. But some of us used nitro before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you sir..now it made me thinking to get one of those electric powered one,,but that could be at a later stage as I just got this nitro car :-(... anyways, do you guys play around somewhere so I can probably visit you and watch your drifting sessions live? thanks.
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 pm

we play every saturday afternoon, if you know oud metha area, after canadian hospital signal, going to wafi city, there's EPPCO petrol station, at the back of EPPCO there's a parking lot, that's where we play. hope to see u there.
Back to top Go down
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks Man...I appreciate the info, I'll see you then this Saturday..ALL THE BEST..
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm

FYI there's a drift meet also this coming friday afternoon 5PM same place.
Back to top Go down
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

OK thanks a lot..I'll see if i can be there on Friday as well to watch and learn from you guys..
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm

actually its more of a photoshoot session so you can see all the best customized shell, blinking lights and shelf queen drift kit of some of the members.
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forums..
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Jojohn
Driver
Jojohn

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome dance
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome!

Although I don't have much to do with the drift fraternity (simply because I suck at it) but I would mention that the Area where the drifting takes place is a residential area so I would recommend you refrain from running a nitro there...the neighbours might get a little upset.

If you are interested in racing rather than drifting, feel free to join us at the Meydan track on Sat afternoons. Unfortunately we all run electrics there but when we are not racing, or if it is an informal session you are welcome there. There is a mosque directly adjacent to the track and you will upset them if you make a noise during prayer time.

I know I seem like a killjoy, but as a community we have struggled to get areas to run our cars and all of us would appreciate it, if it stays this way.

(that will teach you for buying a smelly, noisy, oily nitro car) smile
Back to top Go down
rommel
Test Driver
rommel

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

welcome to DubDrift Bro! driving
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:29 pm

may the force be with you... clown
Back to top Go down
mister-e
Test Driver
mister-e

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 pm

An alternative is the permanent race track in Al Ain!

Several guys from Dubai/Abu Dhabi are frequent visitors of the track on Friday mornings.

They run 1/10 scale touring cars, both nitro and electric.
Back to top Go down
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Good stuff...thanks for all the info and warm welcome...points of the do's and don'ts are all noted, I have certainly never been playing with my car in places (residential) where I know it will annoy or irritate somebody, unfortunately, I'm stuck with this car for a while and I guess I will have to go for "Mister-E's" advice..I'm sure it's worth travelling to Al Ain once in a while. Thanks Guys..and I'll see you around..
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi Kiko just let us know when you're going to Al ain so that we can go there also.
Back to top Go down
mister-e
Test Driver
mister-e

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am

Kiko,

This morning, 4 guys from Dubai and 4 from Abu Dhabi went to Al Ain where they stay the whole day to run besides on road, off road as well.

Too bad that I can't join them this time however, next week Friday I will go there as well.
Back to top Go down
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 pm

I finally have my Tamiya BMW M3 Evo..look forward to drifting with you guys..
Back to top Go down
Jojohn
Driver
Jojohn

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

welcome bro... enjoy
Back to top Go down
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I will Bro..thank you.
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 pm

KIKO wrote:
I finally have my Tamiya BMW M3 Evo..look forward to drifting with you guys..

you can post the picture of your can to our picture thread very happy

we want to see it very happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
KIKO
Test Driver

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Will do..I believe the kit should be ok for now for green apples like me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie from Deira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Deira   Newbie from Deira Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Deira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Member Central :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: