DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Noob here from AUH Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Noob here from AUH Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Noob here from AUH Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Noob here from AUH Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Noob here from AUH Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Noob here from AUH Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Noob here from AUH Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Noob here from AUH Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Noob here from AUH Vote_lcapNoob here from AUH Voting_barNoob here from AUH Vote_rcap 
Jay
Noob here from AUH Vote_lcapNoob here from AUH Voting_barNoob here from AUH Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Noob here from AUH

Go down 
+3
Jay
marqzs83
nuno11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nuno11
Mechanic
nuno11

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Good day! Noob here from AUH. wanted to try RC ever since. anybody can guide me? i'm totally new with RC. which kit should i start with? any groups here in Abu dhabi which i can join? Thanks!

Interested with RC Drift and RC Offroad (bajaj)

Name: nuno11
Profession: IT Tech Support
Employer: Seha.ae
Location: Airport road, Near SKMC. (SKMC is an ideal location to play RC, Don't you think?) very happy
Nationality: noypi

Last edited by nuno11 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Welcome to dubdrift forums... smile

Like you i'm just new to this hobby... feel free to ask and browse the forums for info regarding kits...

You can start from here..

http://www.dubdrift.com/technical-discussion-f5/drift-chassis-kits-t498.htm

Groups to join and drift with in Abu Dhabi check it in this thread for list of AUH Drifters...

http://www.dubdrift.com/groupcp.forum?g=4

Good Luck & Happy Kit Hunting...

Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:33 am

As far as i know.. the only guys left active in AUH is McDrift and Hyperdash2.. some shifted to cycling , dj mixing, some went back to nitro offroad.. some even started playing golf very happy

Try sending those two guys I mentioned above an email and see what they're up too lately.

As per choosing the right chassis for drifting I say Marqzs links will give you enough infos to start with.. If not please let us know and will do our best to help out.

Welcome to the forums very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 am

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you'll enjoy this hobby.

Hope to have a meet with the guys in AUH again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
nuno11
Mechanic
nuno11

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

@marqzs83, Jay, Lance: Thanks guys! Still trying to figure out which RC i like till now. very happy. and it also depends on what will the commander-in-chief will approve on the budget! yay! blum3
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Jay wrote:
As far as i know.. the only guys left active in AUH is McDrift and Hyperdash2.. some shifted to cycling , dj mixing, some went back to nitro offroad.. some even started playing golf very happy

Try sending those two guys I mentioned above an email and see what they're up too lately.

As per choosing the right chassis for drifting I say Marqzs links will give you enough infos to start with.. If not please let us know and will do our best to help out.

Welcome to the forums very happy

Welcome to the Forum! don't worry ill try convincing the guys again in abu dhabi to play RC...hahaha
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm

welcome nuno11! i'll be ready on your inquiries! By the way, where is SKMC? I'm from airport road before, after delma st. opposite old fathima supermarket.
Back to top Go down
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Test Driver
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am

Hey, hey, hey....Watch out there guys! smile I'm still very much into RC. Cycling? Hmmm not interested..... Golf? Yes.. since it has been my sports since school days. DJ mixing? I like it too! hehehe. Anyway, just to let everyone know that yesterday, I changed the shocks of my Tamiya drift machine. Planning to slide again in a couple of days since cold season is coming. My 1/8 nitro offroads are always ready for a race. Hoping we can race again this coming winter season.

Anyways, welcome to the forum nuno11!!! You'll meet and know lots of good guys in this forum! At the moment, most auh guys are takng a rest in RC. I'm sure they'll be back soon!

For which type of RC? It's your choice, onroad or offroad. But you can try both, just like most of us here. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob here from AUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob here from AUH   Noob here from AUH Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob here from AUH
Page 1 of 1