DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Vote_lcapI just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Voting_barI just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Vote_rcap 
Jay
I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Vote_lcapI just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Voting_barI just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.

Go down 
+4
Jay
sideslider
Samaj
zx6r_ninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zx6r_ninja
Mechanic
zx6r_ninja

I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Empty
PostSubject: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 am

as above.
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 am

Agree....we allmeet up at one time , one location. Like swap meets in USA.
Back to top Go down
zx6r_ninja
Mechanic
zx6r_ninja

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 am

might as well help each other by swapping our items that we don't use.
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 am

anybody got a trevor simpson reed case motor with a 30.5 cc oneil ported and polished racing head without clutch and carburetor that they're not using, i can swap with a stock zenoah 26CC? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 am

the idea is welcome but i think you have it backwards.. your post is on the subject and your title on the post. if you guys want one i could create one.. or we could just post FT on the subject rather than FS. very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
zx6r_ninja
Mechanic
zx6r_ninja

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm

i just didnt want to repeat what i stated already, therefore i said "as above". hehehe

what is ft by the way? sorry for the stupid question , i know fs is for sale but what is ft?thanks
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 pm

I think that would be For Trade. blum3

It's not a bid idea. I have a number of items I brought that either I don't need, or did not fit or I just plain brought the wrong thing.

But instead of eaveryone starting a new for trade thread, everyone should post their trade items in the same thread.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Chase Driver

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Here is another idea - next time there is a fair or market day at Jess Arabian Ranches I am going to take a stand and sell off some of my cars, if anyone else has cars and radios they want to sell join in. Two up sides to this, 1) cash for cars 2) More portential members.

Its also a bit of a pain trying to sell a car and no radio or a radio and no car, so between us we could come up with some reasonable packages including cars, radios, old batteries and chargers basically RTR and split the proceeds.

It will be a couple of months before the next one, but keep it in mind if you have nicads, nimhs, radios and chargers that you want to offload.

Duane
Back to top Go down
eazy
Co-Driver

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 am

thts a great idea i myself hv a lot of stuff lying around which i will probably never use,so wat do u guyz think about bringing all of the useless stuff(usefull 4 someone else) to the drift meet on this saturday anyone who is intersted post bump with my name for eg BUMP EAZY cool
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Easy

That's a good idea, maybe do it next week so it gives guys some time to sort through all the stuff they want to get rid of cool
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.   I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just thought maybe there should be a swap area where members can swap items that they are not using.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Site Support :: Help and Suggestions-
Jump to: