DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Automodex Invite Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Automodex Invite Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Automodex Invite Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Automodex Invite Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Automodex Invite Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Automodex Invite Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Automodex Invite Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Automodex Invite Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Automodex Invite Vote_lcapAutomodex Invite Voting_barAutomodex Invite Vote_rcap 
Jay
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Automodex Invite

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Which categories are you interested to join in at the Automodex event?
EP 1:10 Drift NOVICE Class
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap21%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
EP 1:10 Drift ADVANCE Class
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap13%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
EP 1:10 Mini Class - Stock
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap13%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
EP 1:10 Mini Class - Modified
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap2%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
EP 1:10 GT Class - Stock
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap17%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
EP 1:10 GT Class - Modified
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap14%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
GP 1:10 NITRO TOURING Class - Stock
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap3%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
GP 1:10 NITRO TOURING Class - Modified
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap2%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
GP 1:8 NITRO TOURING Class - Stock
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap0%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GP 1:8 NITRO TOURING Class - Modified
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap0%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GP 1:8 Buggy Class
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap3%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
GP 1:8 Truggy Class
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap6%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
EP Drag Race Class 1
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap5%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
GP Drag Race Class 2
Automodex Invite Vote_lcap1%Automodex Invite Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 63

AuthorMessage
Jay
Administrator
Jay

Automodex Invite Empty
PostAutomodex Invite

Automodex Invite Dudriftinvite

Click HERE to register.
Register now before its too late clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Share this post on: reddit

Automodex Invite :: Comments

Jay
Re: Automodex Invite
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm by Jay
ill be joining drift advance class and minis stock and modified class clown
paul
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm by paul
mini stock, gt stock & gt modified for me!

I have registered online already laughing
.j0sh
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm by .j0sh
Go drifters!!

=p
cathurga
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm by cathurga
I also have registered...
mister-e
Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm by mister-e
I did as well

bounce
cathurga
Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm by cathurga
Hey Mister-e, I posted the banner on the RCU - Dubai Events forum as well, hopefully we will be able to encourage all the nitro and 1/8th scale guys to get involved as well!
We all need this event to be a success so that we can try to forge a collective spirit to carry on the RC drive!
mister-e
Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm by mister-e
Hi cathurga, that's good!

Hopefully, this event will become reality.

The site is used primaryly for off road guys.

You'll see, lots of responses can be expected.

The guys are missing some off road action ( me too scratch ) now there isn't a track with driver stand available in Dubai.
It has been a loooong time since the last off road race was organized.

Man, I wish that we have a dedicated track for on- and off- road here in Dubai sad
sideslider
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 pm by sideslider
nitro off-road
mini GT stock
1:10 drift class

and.......i think i smell some gasoline???? mabye...hmmmm

GO GO GO
Jay
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm by Jay
maybe? why not? its about time we see the 10 meter high baja jump man!
at last we'll see the famous baja in action.. will get no complaints from residents this time ahmed clown
paul
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm by paul
thats if ahmad can fix it in time after his last crash landing! hehehe
Jay
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 am by Jay
we were informed by automodex that they are worried about the current number of race participants for the rc challenge event. to push this one thru they need to see a huge number of registered drivers. so come on guys we need to visit automodex website and register before its too late.

please spread the word to the nitro on-road guys aswell. thanks.
mister-e
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 am by mister-e
Hi Altimeter,

Please let them publish the participant list, in which class they are registered. :idea:
This might encourage others to participate as well!!!
My experience is that when registering, no feedback or what soever to find out whether the registration was successfull.
cathurga
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am by cathurga
Jay,

I agree with Mister-e.

The Automodex guys should respond with the registration confirmation, with an email stating how they intend running the comp.

We will need to talk to Robert and mention this.....

Mister-e, are you going to be in DXB at all this weekend?
mister-e
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am by mister-e
Hi Cathurga,

This week is a long working week for me with no weekend at all. cry
Flying out tomorrow and back Saturday evening.
Thus unfortunately absent this weekend for the RC scene.
However, I will make sure that I'm able to attend the 19-th in Al Ain bounce
I will cruise with the GT and nitro.

I'm affraid that not many Abu Dhabi guys are able to attend because they are rebuilding their off road racetrack (1/8 buggy and truggy) which is located at the Ice Rink.
They will start the work coming Friday and when not finish, continue working on the 19-th.
So there are several participants less on GT and nitro.

Too bad the off road has been removed from Automodex.
However, I understand the huge effort needs to be put for a temporary track.

Any idea how we can make the nice on road racetrack a permanent one? rolling eyes
cathurga
Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am by cathurga
Mister-e, no prob, if you are around on the 19th I want to try out the AMB transpoders on my equipment, see if it is compatible, I am pretty sure it is.

WRT to making the track a permanent fixture, I suppose it is all up to the guys at the autodrome...and what their long/mid term objectives are for that piece of ground. The thing is, as an on-road venue, not a lot of upkeep is required, nit like an off-road track...you dont need to rake, roll and water it...and the dust throw-off is minimal. I have sent an email to the guy that Greg (Tommygun) had recommended, but not heard anything back from them. Will get involved when the Automodex thing gets underway.
Jay
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:20 pm by Jay
I just got registered at the automodex for Drift Advance, Mini Stock and GT Stock. Ive noticed that they still havent updated the registration form. A lot of the eliminated classes was still there, I'm sure its gonna be confusing for some, specially for others who are not up to date with the event. We should check with automodex on that.. plus there's still no adds around.

For those who havent registered yet please register now clown
Jay
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm by Jay
Andy, can we see a detailed list of the participants? so we could follow those who havent registered yet. Thanks.

From the poll votes I see a lot had registered for the Drift Novice than the Advance... hmm
crom2k1
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm by crom2k1
Why split it into 2 classes? Novice and Advance, what's the difference? And how would you know who is qualified in Novice/Advance class?
Jay
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:43 pm by Jay
its all decided by qualifying.. clipping points and time bro. base on the results, thats were we see who goes to which class. have you registered already? if not please do, it will help a lot with the rc community.
Jay
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 pm by Jay
Few days left now before registration for this event closes.. so for those who still havent registered at the Automodex website please do. It will be useless to attend the event if your not gonna participate.. i know a lot havent registered yet.

There will be no registration on the day of the event wilinili

@Andy, can we see the list of names and classes of the drivers who have already registered? Thanks.
paul
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 pm by paul
altimeters wrote:

There will be no registration on the day of the event wilinili

jay

I think it is worth keeping some places open for registration on the days before the final competition (no entries on the final day) so guys can qualify for the final day

i am almost sure people will show up and want to particpate, not having known the event was happening.....i dont think we should be turning people away if we are trying to grow the following for the hobby wink
cathurga
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm by cathurga
It is impossible to put an event together when people just 'turn up'. In order to put a program out, and to manage the times that the event allows, it is vital to have a cut-off point for entries.

Example, if there are 10 people registered for a class, and on the day a person would like to joinm the class is now 11 and requires 2 heats. Seems like little bother since we are running 5 minute races, but add the 10 minutes between each race, ..suddenly you are running 15 minutes late.....do that with 2 classes...30 mins.

We have from 6pm until 10pm each day, and from 3 pm until 9 on the last....so it is going to be VERY tricky.

Registrations will close as Jay has said.

I will be publishing an event schedule shortly, hopefully this evening.

What is going to be a problem is people who turn up 30 mins late to the event, thinking everybody will be waiting for him/her......they wont. The program of events will be VERY particular....and hopefully professional....hopefully.
paul
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm by paul
andy

sorry andy and jay but i stongly believe you guys are wrong here!

i know you are tryin to have a very sooth running event, but this will be new to a lot of people and we need to seem welcoming and inviting to newcomers especially as this is the first event of its kind here in a really long time - and not as closed group of racers .I would tend to agree with you if the event was marketed properly that we would have no entries on the day - but we all know how poor marketing has been......you can texpect people to have entered if they didnt know about the event!!!

from what i understand the days before the final day are all days to qualify (time based) right? so just heats with no finals? best times after 3 days of qualifing heats will qualify for racing on the final day right?

if this is the case, setup 3 empty heats at the end of each of the qualifing days for people who just show up (that will make a provision for 10 late entries/class per night) and run the empty heats on a tigher schedule (5min race - 5 min break) during the last 30 min of the night for example....

at least then if people show up then they get a chance to participate...if not we just cancel the heat.....i really think we are shooting ourselves in the foot if turn people away......especially with the way this event has been marketed to the public....

anyway that how i feel, i've had my rant... banghead
Jay
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 pm by Jay
Im not sure if its gonna be possible for participants to join on the day of the event.. Automodex has assigned Andy with the timings and he has to finalize them to get synchronized with the 1:1 exhibit which is the main event.

All is fine with me as long as everything works out fine on the day of the event. :coolg:
Post  by Sponsored content

Automodex Invite

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next