DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Vote_lcapProposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Voting_barProposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Vote_lcapProposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Voting_barProposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Administrator
Jay

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Empty
PostProposed AutomodEx Race Track

2010FEB09 UPDATE

for EP we get the full technical layout, for GP less twist and more flat-outs, for minis a lot of left and right turns, less straight.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100209automodex

anymore comments guys.. we need to finalize this by today clown

____________________________________________________________________________________
2010FEB07 UPDATE

This is to inform you that Automodex have decided to remove the OFF-ROAD Track categories for the following reasons:

•Only 5 participants registered on line for 2 weeks campaign
•Off Road Track is really hard to set-up

Thus, we will go back to the original track layout.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100207automodex

made some changes to meet the standards clown

____________________________________________________________________________________
2010JAN25 UPDATE

we were ask to divide the track in two to give way for the off-road track. so now we have 20X30 meters for each, on-road and off-road. ive already done some few sketches for the onroad track but im afraid the track width stays at 3.5m.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100125automodex

2009DEC07 UPDATE

revised layout based on drivers comments..

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Automodexmodel

After a week of planning we’re finally done with the proposed layout for touring, drifting and drag
racing which we will be using for the comming automodex event.

FULL SIZE
Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 Automodexmodel

Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Feel free to offer any comments you may have about the layout. Suggestions on which materials to use. As of now i think this wont be a permanent one so its gonna be stored and be used for future events.

clown

Last edited by altimeters on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : pit entry edited)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Share this post on: reddit

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track :: Comments

sideslider
Re: Proposed AutomodEx Race Track
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 am by sideslider
tama ka ygpm
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
sideslider wrote:
tama ka ygpm

gud pm bro. pm finished. smile
sideslider
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:31 am by sideslider
2nd PM reply sent to u
Abdul Basit
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:46 pm by Abdul Basit
Woah Ahmed, you've learnt to speak Tagalog? I think it's Tagalog...
Oh, and make sure that there are a couple of elevated platforms for the drivers to stand on.
Gets a better view of allt he corners and stuff.
Jay
Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm by Jay
@sir jhun! thanks for your comments. ive already read thru the IFMAR rules set and yes we have a some that doesnt meet the standards. the given area for the event is limitted to 20X60 meters only, so following the 4.5 meter standard we might end up having an oval track with a few cuves. with regards to the pits thats as close as it gets to the drivers stand, i think that will do.

now the bad news lol.. we were ask to divide the track in two to give way for the off-road track. so now we have 20X30 meters for each, on-road and off-road. ive already done some few sketches for the onroad track but im afraid the track width stays at 3.5m.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100125automodex

with regards to the off-road track its all up to you sir jhun. they really need your help on this one specially with the layout and construction of the track. we really need a meeting with the automodex guys.

last but not least, automodex still doesnt have a race comittee.. anybody willing to be one? clown
paul
Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm by paul
nice layout jay, pity we've lost have the track length.....

what is required from the race comittee?

i could help depending on how much time would be required...
Jay
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm by Jay
paul.. i dont know much details on the comittee requirements.. would it be ok with you if we could include you in the meetings with the automodex organizers?
paul
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm by paul
thats fine jay, let me know when the meetings are as i am doing a fair amount of travel over the next 2 weeks, i will be out of the the country from the 28 JAN - 5 FEB and again from the 7 FEB - 9FEB.

my travelling should slow down after that, so will be able to help out then... cool
paul
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm by paul
also i presume that being part of the race commitee will have no impact on being able to take part in the racing.....
Jay
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm by Jay
thats what worries me.. i dont like the idea of rc drivers being a race comittee cause they wont be able to participate in some of the races. we need racers more than comittees.. thats what were trying to tell the guys.

me and reck wants to race too!!!
gerg
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm by gerg
I don't mind having my name down for the committee as well.
I figure the more names the easier it is for all involved.
Of course I also do have to travel from time to time and there is actually no guarentee I would even be available for the race days. But let's assume I'm free and happy to help.
paul
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 pm by paul
altimeters wrote:
thats what worries me.. i dont like the idea of rc drivers being a race comittee cause they wont be able to participate in some of the races. we need racers more than comittees.. thats what were trying to tell the guys.

me and reck wants to race too!!!

yip i agree, anyway i will help where i can,

i think we need to get the nitro guys involved so we can help each other out when its race time....
J.Drift
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm by J.Drift
@ jay you have an account with AUH forum? maybe it will help if this event will be posted to thier forum what do you think smile
Jay
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm by Jay
lets just hope we could figure things out before race day.. asking help from the nitro guys to be mashals for the electric and us as marshals for the nitros is a nice idea.

only problem is we dont know if the nitro cars suits the smaller track we have at the moment. some measurements doesnt meet the standard track rules because of the limited space provided.
Jay
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 pm by Jay
@jon posted the automodex invite at ADRCTC site just now.. lets hope some would reply.
jebjeb
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm by jebjeb
thats a great idea jay. how can we contact the nitro guys? through aeron??
Jay
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm by Jay
jebjeb wrote:
thats a great idea jay. how can we contact the nitro guys? through aeron??
we can ask help from sir jun ian.. im not sure about aeron.. is he into nitros now?
jebjeb
Post Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am by jebjeb
from what i heard he's into nitro offroad in nad al sheba
Jay
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 pm by Jay
2010FEB07 UPDATE

This is to inform you that Automodex have decided to remove the OFF-ROAD Track categories for the following reasons:

•Only 5 participants registered on line for 2 weeks campaign
•Off Road Track is really hard to set-up

Thus, we will go back to the original track layout.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100207automodex

made some changes to meet the standards clown
jebjeb
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 pm by jebjeb
wow! nice track! plenty of turns too smile any changes with regards to rules for the kit? smile
cathurga
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm by cathurga
Jay, that looks pretty good...and those humped barriers will be pretty cool too....

Just one thought...the idea of the first layout was good because we could make a shorter track for mini's, and the other design had more straights and sweepers...Based on the track at Al-Ain, the nitro guys only have narrow opportunities to get into 2nd gear, and that is their drawcard....just my 50 fils...
paul
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am by paul
glad we can go back to the original! much better layout!

good work guys!
Jay
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 am by Jay
andy its got the same plans as the 1st track layouts. for EP we get the full technical layout, for GP less twist and more flat-outs, for minis a lot of left and right turns, less straight.

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track - Page 2 20100209automodex

anymore comments guys.. we need to finalize this by today clown
gerg
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm by gerg
Nice, looks good to me......
I like your work :cheers:
paul
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm by paul
i think the 3 circuits are great!

lets get this built, this is gonna be awesome!
Post  by Sponsored content

Proposed AutomodEx Race Track

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next