DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Vote_lcapPotential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Voting_barPotential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Vote_lcapPotential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Voting_barPotential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Potential GT Mayhem

Go down 
+5
J.Drift
Nitram
Jay
Bandit
cathurga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedyAdik
Driver
speedyAdik

Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm

bandit when will u comeback ???? dont forget pasalubong !!!! my tto1 i'll used it for touring heheehheehheeh teach me how to setup ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm

no problem sir, maybe april hope so,,,hahaha...ill try to check all the links on how to make a good set up...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm

this will help you setup your car for best performance on your own preferences..
TUNING & SETUP GUIDE

doesnt matter what kit you have..
it doesnt show you what to do but it explains you what are the effects on every adjustments you make clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
speedyAdik
Driver
speedyAdik

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:57 pm

thanks ser jay for the info !!!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Thanks for all the info guys, always useful.

Bandit, the TB-02 is the same as the TT-01, I am not too familiar with the TT-01 but I believe it also has the pre-drilled holes in the motor mount so it limits the number of changes you can make, but an FDR of 5.72 is very low and I am guessing unless you are on a very open track, overheating will occur. I am going to see if I can get a bit closer to 6 as an FDR, I reckon that will be quick enough and wont cause the motor to stress....will report back.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

so whats the best FDR for touring? i plan to use ratio around 5 or 4 for touring... smile 🎅
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm

in a 5 minutes race the 5.72 FRD is good enough, not that much hot...

@ian depends on how you make rules. the lower the FRD the faster the motor get hot...ive already tried racing a 23T with a lower FDR, fast enough ofcourse but after 4 minutes of racing guess what, the motor nearly burned! hahahahaha smoke coming out on the motor..
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

It is dependent on the type of track, not so much the time, if the car is able to get to tops speed over much of the course, then you will not have a problem. If it is a twisty track with few straightaways then the motor is going to be labouring, and will get hot. Even if the race is only 2 mins and the car is labouring all the way, you will cook it for sure, or if not cooked, it wil reduce the motors lifespan....thats for definate.

We will need to decide a decent track layout that will show some speed, but then we also need some challenging turns to get a balance between road holding and sheer speed.

I have found out I have no damn pinions over 22T....I have been gearing for brushless which needs a higher FDR because the motors rev higher. I am going to have to click some 'Add to cart' buttons later....unless someone can provide me with a 24or 25T pinion that I can replace?
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 pm

is there any rule regarding the type of tires to be used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Bong,

The only 'rule' at the moment is only Rubber. No foams.

I have tried combinations and it seems that softer compund foams offer the best grip, but they wear faster.

For now, everyone gets rubber in a kit, so it makes racing accesible to everyone.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 am

Gents,

I will be at Area 1 tomorrow from about 15h30. I am VERY keen to get some GT action, so come down and join me. If I can, I will take broom to do some sweeping and get all the stones off the track....
Usual track markers will be laid out in a GT-mini combo so we can easily switch between touring and mini racing.

See you all then.

Regards
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 am

i think i just found my self a fresh 32T pinion hmmm touring here i come

415 MSX ALL THE WAY DOING WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:10 pm

TRF 416 Ahmed! hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential GT Mayhem   Potential GT Mayhem - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential GT Mayhem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2