DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Vote_lcapNew Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Voting_barNew Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Vote_rcap 
Jay
New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Vote_lcapNew Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Voting_barNew Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. Empty
PostNew Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread.

Hey guys,

Some new stuff coming from Mr T.

http://tamiyablog.com/

Also, the new rally chassis XV-01 is available from RCMart......it looks really nice, a genuine rally chassis!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread. :: Comments

Re: New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread.
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 am by Duane
I saw that the manuals are up for the XV-01, there is a bit of a build thread started on tamiyaclub, thats where you can find the links to the manuals.

Also if anyone is interested Toys'n'us have a few bits of new stock, I saw an f150 TA02T and an FAV.

Duane.
cathurga
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:07 am by cathurga
Yeah, they also have a boatload of the TA06's in store...
dulli
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 am by dulli
What are they asking for the TA06 down at Toys and Us?
cathurga
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 am by cathurga
Dunno? Never asked for the pricing, but they have the sumo power GT-R as the one kit! I have recently painte d the same body for my tourer, it is awesome looking, I also painted the outside flat clear coat looks good,
dulli
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 am by dulli
Ill swing by there tomorrow to check it out.
dulli
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 am by dulli
You got a BL combo for it if I get it? smile
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 am by Duane
Tney will probably do you a bit of discount, i like the shop, its been around since forever.

Duane
LaNcE
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 am by LaNcE
They will give you discount.. very happy
If I remember it correctly, it's around 1123Dhs.. -15%.. just do the math.. blum3
Or you can get the Pro version from Extreme Hobbies for 1200 Dhs with some of the important hop-ups, i.e. TRF Dampers. Maybe you can get it for less. You just need to get a body.

But hell yeah! That Sumo Power GT-R looks mean! twisted evil

About the BL Combo, I think you'll be sorted out very soon.. thumbs_up

jebjeb
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 pm by jebjeb
yallah! get those tourers ready guys! we'll be having our summer mini and 13t GT soon!

New Releases from Tamiya......ongoing thread.

Page 1 of 1