DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Vote_lcapHmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Voting_barHmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Vote_rcap 
Jay
HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Vote_lcapHmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Voting_barHmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!

Go down 
+2
jebjeb
Faisal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faisal
Mechanic
Faisal

HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Empty
PostSubject: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 am

blush hi every one
'i would like to thnk u guys for the nice website

its really nice to find people specilize in drifting wink

i hope that we will meet soooooooooon, now am out of uae ensha alla I will be back nxt week

k lets start about my self
i start this hobby from 2005 it was bad start with nitro lool i hate nitro they get on my nerve but after i used traxxas i like coz u dont need to handle it when u want to start it lol just put the starter and that is it picknose i tried many cars + heli i like this hobby i spent thousands on it then i stoped for a while and i moved to real drifting , i sold my first drift car which is yokomo but i kept the body and i sold the chase for my friend from KSA then i try tamiya but i really dont like it, its not like yokomo its need many parts to modified it for drifting and before two years i bought yokomo again lol , but really i feel till now am not good in drifting thumb_down i need to modified my yokomo but i dont know how i should start or wht is the important parts so for that am here in this website and i will post some of my car pic's later

sorry i talk to much lol lap lap lap 2thumbsup

i wish to meet u soon guys

best regards Faisal
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 am

hi Faisal! welcome to dubdrift. hope to see you soon smile

Back to top Go down
caloyski
caloyski

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 am

welcome faisal... what type of yokomo chassis do you have?.. i am using a yok as well.. mr4tc shaft driven, my set up is a mix of upgrade parts and some DIY parts..
Back to top Go down
http://caloyski76.multiply.com
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Well the basic hopups you need would be a rear spool to help slide the rear and a front oneway for easy cornering. I'm currently drifting a shaft yokomo aswell and what I did was just bought the basics for counter steering.

Anyways welcome to the forum and hope to see you soon the track.. parking lot very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
sandrock_22
Driver
sandrock_22

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Faisal! See you Sliding soon!
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Mechanic
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

thnx 4 the replys guys ^^ i tried to post pic of my yokomo but i cant link other website to the page which is one rule from the fourm lol and really its good rule to kill people those r putting some shit adv .... my car is yokomo shift driven mr4tc exactly but orignial kit without any modification ... rear spool lol i dont know wht its ... when I will meet u expalin to me lol ^^ ensh alla meet u soon not this weekend maybe aftrer two weeks cry

best regards Faisal
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Hello Faisal Welcome to Dubdrift! very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!   HmmmmM at the end i found U guys  -__-! Empty

Back to top Go down

HmmmmM at the end i found U guys -__-!
Page 1 of 1