DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Vote_lcap*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Voting_bar*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Vote_rcap 
Jay
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Vote_lcap*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Voting_bar*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Empty
Post*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

As what the title sez ....

The UAE's fine core of Gentlemen totally addicted to RC Crawling will be doing a Crawl Invasion in Al Ain on November 5 , 2010!!!!

We plan to put up our very own DUBCRAWL promotional video on this day complete with all the marketing elements such as promotional banners and properly mapped crawl courses for everyone to enjoy!!!!

what to expect????

Basic and Advanced mapped crawl courses for those willing to scratch their rigs on the rocks!!!

a Barbecue get together for all the participants!!!

an introduction to the wonderful world of RC Crawling from our fellow DubDrift Crawler Addicts!!!

**** wait there's more ****

The GT and Mini guys will not be left out as a good number of the Dubdrift boys will be doing a race and practice session in the Al Ain track on the same day and most likely .... we will be enjoying a barbecue fellowship after everyone has maxed their lipo's out!!!!

Are your RIGS ready for this????

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Img00010

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Img00011

there is enough open space with very good asphalt for those drifters who wanna tag along and enjoy the barbecue session as well!!!

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! Img00012

kindly sign in and lets get the list rolling!!!!!

Last edited by strawb on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Share this post on: reddit

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! :: Comments

2thumbsup i'm in. . . 2thumbsup
im in for GT & Mini very happy
GT and mini for me please plus the barbeque
up up up????

is this my welcome party? grrr...thanks a lot Straw! the gayness party will surely be fun! hope i can join you...hahahahaha
@bandik .... be sure you clear yourself from jetlag on nov 5!!!!! very happy
is this the place you showed me before?
BBQ sounds good to me..hahaha... im in.... 2thumbsup
count me in...... wink for BBQ.hahahaha
so we have 2 BBQ now very happy

Jayson & Chris BBQ laughing
rice?

drinks?

what else?

go go go!!!
paging paul, andy and tito tomriv. . . . . clapping
i'll be outta town for work.....i only arrive back around noon on the 5th.......

if anything changes i will let you know

Strawb, I will let you know ...when I get the inspiration. LOL I am a little un-thrilled by a drive to Al-Ain when we have the Meydan. I know it seems very selfish because I know you put in a lot of effort to come to the Dubai events...I feel bad, bad I dont have a crawler that works either....the joker is missing a speed controller, and the CR01 was sold.....

I suck, I know....but I coulda made up a crap excuse...I am just being honest... blush
BTW.....is there any speed controller (brushed) that has a drag brake and is affordable ....that you know of....? and dont say CC Mamba or TEKIN FXR....neither are affordable...
CC sidewinder is probably you best bet at around $75 very happy

also saw on rccrawler.com the guys rate the moped 16vr a good budget crawler esc... have a look HERE .... not sure if it has drag brake though....
I have the moped, and it sucks....there is no drag brake. You cannot even hold a brake because the damn thing goes directly into revers after about a 1 second delay...waste of money....
Sidewinder then?
I have just spent all my money on the FF03....maybe for xmas.... very happy
paul wrote:
i'll be outta town for work.....i only arrive back around noon on the 5th.......

if anything changes i will let you know

it would've been nice to see your tuber getting all scratched up!!!! next time i guess!!! toetap5

cathurga wrote:
Strawb, I will let you know ...when I get the inspiration. LOL I am a little un-thrilled by a drive to Al-Ain when we have the Meydan. I know it seems very selfish because I know you put in a lot of effort to come to the Dubai events...I feel bad, bad I dont have a crawler that works either....the joker is missing a speed controller, and the CR01 was sold.....

I suck, I know....but I coulda made up a crap excuse...I am just being honest... blush

No issues andy .... it would be really nice to have you and paul in the first official crawl meet we will be having here in dubdrift!!! .... thumbs_up

cathurga wrote:
BTW.....is there any speed controller (brushed) that has a drag brake and is affordable ....that you know of....? and dont say CC Mamba or TEKIN FXR....neither are affordable...

get the Novak Rooster .... brushed and has good drag break!

im using a pair of mamba micro pros for my XR-10 which i got on sale from All e RC for $59.99 each!!!!

clapping
good news, my trip has been cancelled thumbs_up

so you can count me in...now i hope my spare arrive from rcbros in time otherwise i'll wont be running any dig!

what time are planning on getting this kickstarted?
The micropro sounds like my cup of tea....will have to check it out, thanks for the info...
WE'LL LEAVE at 6am (reality at 7 to 8am)? hehehehe!

is this ok with you guys?
andy, micro pro and sidewinder are virtually the same price only a few $'s difference...unless you find them on sale very happy

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next