Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
by rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
by Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
by cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
by pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
by kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
by king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
by Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
by kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift

Jay

LaNcE

jebjeb

cathurga

Bandit

strawb

paul

chardiboi

.j0sh

Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

RC competion @ Al Ain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.Drift

PostRC competion @ Al Ain

is there any one of you receive email like this from Al Ain hobby Center?

September 20, 2010

Dear Customers:

We would like to inform you that Hobby Centre, Al Ain will be conducting a CAR RACE every FRIDAY (additional days will be announced and members will be notified). The track usage which includes the use of compressor facility will amount to 20 DHS. The Race will consist of Prizes depending on the number of participants. The Membership Fee is yet to be announced for the participants.

As our valued customers we would like to hear from you suggestions, and opinions on what type or category of race you would like to join into. With this regard please reply if you are interested to be a Member of the Hobby Centre Racing Team. We are open for questions and inquiries as well. Feel free to send us back your suggestions.

This coming FRIDAY September 24, 2010 will be a complementary race considered as as the SEASON OPENING RACE. Hope to see you there.

Give us a detailed information about yourself:

Name:
Address:
Telephone no.
Mobile no.
Email Address:
Racing Car Type:

Thanks by,

Reywin Valondo
Hobby Centre Racing
Al Ain
Tel. no. 037518836 (Al Ain Mall Branch)
037655226 (Main Street Branch)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

RC competion @ Al Ain :: Comments

Re: RC competion @ Al Ain
Post on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:18 am by LaNcE
Hmmmnnn.. Interesting. But of short notice.

I hope they get a good turn out.

Thanks for the info Jon.
Post on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 am by cathurga
I received an SMS this evening, but it wasa little late to reply, so will respond in the am.

I think this is a good idea, but I will not be able to make regular trips out to Al-Ain. I do enjoy going there, and will go again, but I simply cannot justify anything more than once every 6 weeks or so.

As much as I would like to support them, I would prefer that we get something going here instead. It seems absurd that with all the people in Dubai who are even slightly interested in the hobby, we cannot get a track built/started. Maybe we can do an 'away' trip regularly...

Post on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm by strawb
im guessing everyone who listed there names in the last al ain meet we had received that mail jon

the owner of hobby centre spoke to me about 2 weeks ago that he wanted to organize races here .... he asked if i could help him invite you guys out out ..... i said i cant commit for the dubai boys but i can surely ask them to come out and race once every so often ....

and ..... uhhhh ..... my rigs dont really do that well on the race track very happy lol! sarcastic blum cool
Post on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 pm by paul
yip also got the mail

its great news the the owner has taken the innitiative to do this, i think we should definately plan to attend a few of these race days!

also i see no reason why we cant hold a monthly race day at meydan anyway - just a set a nominal entrance fee, use the money to get some prizes (i'm sure JJ driftshop would be able to help here) or little trophies and we're good to go! very happy
Post on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 am by Bandit
nice one...hope i can make another chassi when i come back...

BTW...Reywin Valondo don't know this guy...haha
Post on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm by strawb
i don't know him either

surprised silent
Post  by Sponsored content

RC competion @ Al Ain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Events :: Event Sessions-