DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Vote_lcapNew R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Voting_barNew R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Vote_rcap 
Jay
New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Vote_lcapNew R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Voting_barNew R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...

Go down 
+5
LaNcE
Abdul Basit
chardiboi
Bandit
marqzs83
9 posters
AuthorMessage
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Empty
PostSubject: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 am

Greetings to all DubDrifters...

I'm looking for a hobby this month, i have 2 options either AirSoft or R/C? As a huge fan of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Initial D Anime.. I finally decided to take R/C as a hobby at the same time to join here at DubDrift.com

I'm still a newbie on this R/C and still doing some research before i can finally purchase my Dream Drift Car. I believe everyone here on this community will help me doing these... Untlil then, i would still drive my AE86 Hachi-Roku on the track sideways on Gran Turismo...

BTW, I can't wait to buy an R/C as a present for mybirthday this coming june... I hope i could find right away.... I'm getting exited already just by thinking of it... dance
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am

Hello Sir! Welcome to Dubdrift our Gurus will surely help you...feel free to ask...

Wide Open and Slide! very happy
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 am

welcome to the forums. . . . . . this is the first step. . . . and once you buy your Dream Drift Car. . . .

then i must say "welcome to the addiction"

enjoy your stay clown
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 am

Heya!

If you are interested in airsoft, then well, there are a few people here who can help you, Chardiboi for example.

Tell us more about your budget, that's the best way to find the "Dream Drift Car". If you really are into drifting, then you've got an average budget, then I'd recommend getting yourself a "Tamiya TB-03D", or any of the versions of the "Tamiya TA-05".

If are don't want to spend that much, then you can get yourself a "Tamiya TT-01".

The TT-01 is more of a newbies when of choice - atleast, MOST people grow out of it. Ofcourse, it depends on the person with the transmitter aswell.

A TB-03D and TA-05 offer a lot more adjustability and have a LOT more potential. So I'd recommend you get either one of those.

Hope you enjoy the forum =D
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am

Welcome to the forums!

'am glad you decided to take this as a hobby. But I hope not for this month only.. smile

Feel free to ask around.. See you soon at Area 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 pm

welcome welcome! smile
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm

welcome!

hope you enjoy your time on dubdrift hurray
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
e17324
Test Driver
e17324

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 pm

welcome to dubdrift
the home of friendly RC "addicts" 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Welcome to the forums man very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.... DubDrifters... thankyou

I guess i would be hanging out in this forum for a while now to learn all stufff related to R/C Drifting....

As i said, i'm still newbie in this and i'm willing to learn all the ABC's of this wonderfull hobby...

And for my Dream Drift R/C, She can wait..... I'm really looking forward to build one myself from scratch to upgrading it based on the skills that i will learn... Anyway, It's a step by step process and Patience is a virtue....

Hope to see you all on the track sideways.... 2thumbsup

CHEERS TO ALL ..... Happy and Proud as a member of DubDrift Community .... hurray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...   New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah... Empty

Back to top Go down

New R/C Hobbyist in Sharjah...
Page 1 of 1